Who is this for?
Leaders and teams who face frequent changes and challenges in their work. They want to enjoy more resilience, motivation and adaptability in their work. They want to get better at keeping up with the fast pace of change, and ensure they are doing everything they can to continuously grow and optimise their performance in a balanced way.
What will they learn?
A framework for navigating change and challenge called The 5 Ownership Habits. The 5 Ownership habits is a self and peer coaching tool designed to help leaders and teams adapt to the modern world.
They will learn a series of tools designed to help them embed 5 Habits of Ownership into their daily work. These habits are:
- Detach – To give themselves space to think.
- Acknowledge – To avoid acting on emotions.
- Broaden the View – To get a more accurate understanding of the situation.
- Define Outcomes – To focus their energy on what matters most.
- Take Action – To constantly find the best way forward.
Ownership is the ability to take more control of our thoughts, feelings and actions. By embedding each of these 5 Ownership Habits into their daily work they will enjoy greater:
- Resilience – So they can bounce back faster from setbacks by using the Detach and Acknowledge habits.
- Motivation – So they can bring more energy and focus into their work by using the Broaden the View and Define Outcomes habits.
- Adaptability – So they can quickly remove obstacles to progress and find the best way forward when circumstances change by using the Take Action habit.
They will also learn a simple methodology for building and changing their habits. Not only will this methodology help them embed The 5 Ownership Habits into their daily work, it will also equip them with the skills needed to change their behaviour.
How is this different to other courses?
The 5 Habits of Ownership was developed by Jamie Dixon and Ben Massen as a way of helping people to optimise their growth and performance in this VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world that we are now facing.
The methodology and tools have been designed by both Jamie Dixon and Ben Massen and are unique to this course.
This course combines experiential learning with practical tools to help learners achieve significant mindset shifts as well as sustainable behaviour change.
What are the benefits?
After this course, trainees will be able to:
- Recover faster from setbacks
- Improve their mental and physical health
- Develop a growth mindset, as well as a growth mindset culture in their teams
- Enhance their problem-solving ability
- Improve collaboration and cooperation with others
- Increase their motivation
- Overcome procrastination and increase productivity
- Efficiently change their habits